SPECIAL TIMES - SPECIAL MEASURE
Our measures for your safety:
The health and safety of our guests and employees is very important to us. We take every precaution to protect you, dear guests, and to guarantee you a carefree vacation. And we ask you to act cautiously as well. We will continuously adapt our measures to the given specifications. You can be assured that we will not focus on the minimum, will organize everything that is necessary so that you can fully enjoy your time at our hotel.
All areas of our hotel operations are cleaned and disinfected with tested and certified products. With these modern cleaning concepts, implemented according to the latest findings, we can guarantee you, our guests, a pleasant stay in a clean and hygienic ambience.
You will find disinfectant dispensers throughout the hotel and we ask you to use them regularly.
- The 3-G-Rule applies. (recovered, vaccinated or tested)
- Our employees are regularly tested and have been trained in the special hygiene measures.
- Please only use the lifts with your travel companions.
- If you feel symptoms of illness, please inform us immediately.
When greeting and saying goodbye, we will refrain from shaking hands due to safety.
- We ask you to do a quick check-in online before arrival. You can find the link in your reservation email.
- All guests are required to be vaccinated, recovered or have a negative COVID-19 test result with them and present them on arrival. The test result is definitely not allowed to be older than 48 hours.
- Test facilities are also available on site.
- A glass pane to protect against spit was installed at the reception.
- The access cards for the rooms are disinfected before they are issued to the guest.
- Writing utensils are regularly disinfected.
Please wait, we will show you your table.
- The cruets such as salt, pepper or sugar are disinfected after each use.
- We ask you to disinfect your hands with the disinfectant dispenser.
The rooms are cleaned by our trained staff regarding the hygiene standards.
- We recommend regular ventilation in the rooms.
- The rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected upon departure.
- Our maids are assigned to fixed room areas and work with disposable gloves, which are used once per room. The same goes for cleaning rags. Clean and dirty laundry are consistently stored separately from each other.
- Door handles, room folders, remote conditions and light switches are cleaned and disinfected more frequently.
Please disinfect your hands when entering the wellness area.
- We ask you to keep distance to other people in the entire wellness area. This also applies to the saunas, the steam bath, the herbal bath and the whirlpool.
We ask you to register with the present QR code.
- The drinks and meals cards are disinfected after each guest.
- Please wait until our waiter/waitress shows you your table.
- The wine list and menages such as salt and pepper are disinfected after each use.
- We ask you to disinfect your hands with the available disinfectant dispenser.
- The 3-G-Rule applies. (tested, recovered or vaccinated)
For your safety!
The Silvretta Seilbahn AG, the Paznaun-Ischgl Tourism Association and the surrounding mountain railways have put together a bundle of measures to offer you the highest possible level of safety.
Click on the button below to receive current information on the situation and the measures. The site is continuously updated and further developed: